We are a team of fabricators, designers, and software engineers who love to make cool stuff. In the past when we needed parts that couldn't be made in-house, we would have to outsource them. However, most of the time local manufacturers didn't want to deal with us since we only needed one or two custom parts.
Our solution: Buy our own industrial laser and begin developing robotics and automation systems. We're excited to offer a service that enables other enthusiasts, hobbyists, makers and fabricators the ability to create their own cool stuff quickly and inexpensively.
We're happy to answer any questions you may have about our equipment, materials, and processes. Send us an email at email@example.com or fill out the form below.
My file meets the requirements for laser-cutting
- File is 2D vector format; 1:1 scale
- NO empty objects or stray points
- All text has been converted to paths
- All reversed text has bridges
- All shapes have been combined
- NO shapes that contain open countours
- All objects are on the same layer
- NO feature or detail is smaller than 0.01"
- NO cutouts are less than 1.5x material thickness
Formats: AI, DWG, DXF / Scale: 1:1 / Units: in
This file is taking a while.
Thank you for your patience. If you’re in a hurry, you can skip upload and request a custom quote from us directly.REQUEST CUSTOM QUOTE