Want to be a part of the SendCutSend team? Here are the current positions we're looking to fill:
Laser Manufacturing Assistant / Shop Labor
Starting at $15.00- $16.00/hr, increases based on performance
Full Time, Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm. Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends preferred.
Located in South Reno.
This position is for a person who wants to be part of a growing, high-tech manufacturing company. Our Shop Assistant will need to be ready to do a variety of tasks, including material handling, packing, shipping, forklift operation, and general cleaning and maintenance.
- Ensure shop floor organization and cleanliness
- Accurately stock incoming inventory
- Accurately pull materials for jobs
- Weekly inventory stock checks
- Ensure materials are stored properly
- Minor facility and equipment maintenance
- Assist fellow employees with job functions
- Learn the basic operations of shop equipment and operate safely
- ...and much more. We're a small team, so there are a lot of hats to wear.
- Punctuality – must have the ability to arrive to work on time
- Ability to lift heavy materials up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to write and communicate in English
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to anticipate the needs of coworkers and assist without being asked
- High School Diploma
- Great attitude
- Sense of humor
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
Compensation is $15.00-$16.00 per hour to start, and qualified employees receive paid vacation/sick time, paid major holidays and health insurance benefits.
How to Apply
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a couple paragraphs about why you would be a great part of our team, and be sure to mention any related experience. Please include a resume and a couple references as well.
We're bringing industrial-scale laser manufacturing technology to hobbyists, makers, students, fabricators and engineers.
With SendCutSend, you will be able to simply select the material you want, then upload your AI, DXF, or DWG file. We'll send your finished parts right to your door.
Our service has been designed from the ground up to help everyone who needs a hand full of parts, fast, without paying a fortune. We are automating the traditional process as much as possible, keeping efficiencies up and prices down. We want to eliminate the need to request a quote, call someone to place an order, or drive all over the state to get your parts made.
So far, we've invested over $1 million in state-of-the-art equipment that has been developed specifically for small orders. Our lasers are self calibrating, require very little maintenance and can change between materials rapidly. Our setup time is measured in seconds, not hours.
We are confident that our process will be the most cost-effective way to produce small quantities of parts for a single customer.
My file meets the requirements for laser-cutting
- File is 2D vector format; 1:1 scale
- NO empty objects or stray points
- All text has been converted to paths
- All reversed text has bridges
- All shapes have been combined
- NO shapes that contain open countours
- All objects are on the same layer
- NO feature or detail is smaller than 0.01"
- NO cutouts are less than 1.5x material thickness
Thank you for your patience. If you’re in a hurry, you can skip upload and request a custom quote from us directly.REQUEST CUSTOM QUOTE