SCS Small Business Assistance Program
With the spread of COVID-19, we know this is a difficult time for small businesses and the people who run them, especially small manufacturers and retailers.
We’re committing $250,000 to help our impacted small business customers keep their products and services available to the public.
If you’re a small business in need, please fill out this form. Our support team will give qualified customers a 20-30% discount (up to 70% if your products help battle COVID-19) for up to 60 days.
We built SendCutSend to help small businesses manufacture parts inexpensively and quickly, so that you can focus on creating amazing products for your customers. We want to make sure you can keep receiving parts you need, so that you can keep your (virtual) doors open.
Who qualifies for this assistance program?
We’re offering our small business assistance program to impacted businesses that meet some combination of these criteria:
- Businesses with 10 employees or fewer, or you’re a solo entrepreneur.
- Businesses that are privately owned.
- Use of laser-cut metals in your business or products.
- You can provide us with a CAD file (.ai, .dxf, .eps, .dwg) of your design.
This list is non-exhaustive. If you have questions, reach out and we’ll do what we can to help.
We know many of you are struggling, and we’d like to help you get through this. Please know that we’re running on the honor system here. If you still have the means to pay for your parts as you normally would, please do so.
- If you do not meet the above criteria, but you are working on a project to help fight COVID-19 please let us know.
How can I apply for the assistance program?
If your business falls into one of the groups above and you want to apply for assistance, take these steps:
- Fill out this form to tell us a bit more about your business. Our support team will review every request.
- Wait for a response. Our support team will reach out directly to let you know if your business is approved for the program. Dedicated teammates are watching for responses, and we’ll review them as fast as we can.
- We’ll apply a coupon or discount to your account if you’re approved.
Please note: The coupon or discount does not cover special order materials, freight charges or other non-standard operations.
We hope this program will help, and know that we’re committed to finding ways to support your business in hard times, as well as the good times to come.
Note – This program was inspired by our customers, vendors and suppliers, especially https://zapier.com/