Fast, Free Shipping!
Get your project done faster with our fast, free shipping on all standard orders.
Will my order qualify for Free Shipping?
Less than 19 lbs and
22 x 28 x 2”
Free FedEx 2 Day Air
20 - 70 lbs and less than 36 x 48 x 20”
Free FedEX Ground Shipping
71 - 1,000 lbs and less than 42” x 48 x 48”
Free LTL Freight
When will my order ship?
For in-stock materials, we generally ship parts within 1-3 business days of receiving your cut-ready files. If there are any issues with your order, we’ll contact you right away. Please be sure to add email@example.com to your approved email contacts.
Our cut-off time for processing new orders is 12 noon, Pacific time, Monday-Friday. Orders received after 12:01 PM will be started the following business day.
Factors that may affect your order processing time:
- Quantity - Quantities of 100 or more parts may add 1-3 days business of processing time to your order.
- Weight - Some orders over 80lbs will need 1-2 business days for additional packaging and crating.
- Size - Parts larger than 46” in any axis may need 1 or more additional days of processing time.
- Finishing - Ceramic Tumbling adds 1-3 days of processing time
- Bending - Adding bending to your order can add 1-3 days of processing time.
- Material - Although we stock hundreds of thousands of pounds of material, occasionally we may have a smaller-than-needed amount for your project. If your order requires more than 40 square feet of material, we may ask for an additional 1-4 business days for processing.
- Design - Orders that require file adjustments, proofs, or files do not meet our Design Guidelines will need an additional 2 or more business days to complete.
Although we cannot speed up our manufacturing process, overnight shipping is available for some orders. Contact us for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer local pickup?
We do! Shoot us an email at email@example.com to arrange for pick up at the SendCutSend manufacturing facility closest to you.
Can you use my shipping account or preferred carrier?
Due to our heavily automated shipping system, we cannot use 3rd party accounts or carriers.
Can you ship to countries outside of the US?
We do not ship outside of the US at this time. If you can provide us with a US based address, we’d be happy to ship to that location.
Can you ship to my PO Box?
We do not ship to PO boxes at this time. Please provide us with a physical address that is serviced by the FedEx network.
Can you ship to my APO/FPO address?
We do not ship to APO or FPO addresses.