Although we cut and process parts seven days a week, we review orders Monday through Friday to coincide with our shipping carriers. Here’s how our process works:
- Your order is received and verified
- Our Application Engineers review your drawings
- Your drawings are programmed and scheduled – This is when you will receive an estimated shipment date
- Your parts are cut!
- We inspect your order for quality and accuracy
- Your parts are post processed, if required
- Second quality check
- Your parts are packaged for shipment
- Final quality check
- The shipping label is created and you receive an email with a tracking number
- Your order is shipped via our carrier on one of 3 daily pickups
Learn more about our processing times and how to get your parts as fast as possible.