If you have an intricate, delicate, or complex design, check to see that it meets our density guidelines. Here are some tips for designing successful parts:
- All bridging/webbing must meet the minimum dimension for the material and thickness
- All our critical minimum specifications can be found at each page in our Material Library
- We recommend removing no more than 50% of the parent material
- this helps prevent warping in laser cut metals
- for CNC and waterjet cut materials, this helps prevent vibration while cutting
- Geometry should be well supported within the design
If your design is too delicate to produce, our applications team will place your order on hold and request that you revise. Take a look at our other guidelines as well to ensure your files are cut-ready!
If you have an intricate, delicate, or complex design, check to see that it meets our density guidelines.